Trust in chocolate cake


'Trust in Chocolate cake'

and make up your own opinion on bukowski

Listen to the heartbeat of a one night stand

and fall in love with F. Bacon

Urge yourself Bowel cancer

Urge yourself the cure for A.I.D.S.

this is not the way to celebrity

ah I awaken and i am lying next to you

I roll over and i read the headlines in my mind

HOMOSEXUAL HOMOSEXUAL DREAMER POET TURNS TO ASH... THE KID NEVER STOOD A CHANCE... CAUGHT IN TOO MANY COBWEBS OF GENIUS AND INFINITY...

then I giggle and imagine Ginsberg, a broomstick, an arse and cuban police

Fuck yourself with the very thought of

anagrams inside the conversation piece

Urge yourself a whole new land

Urge yourself a fantasy where you buy Brian Wilson's Farm off him and call it 'Rim Job farm'

Ah shit I gotta go, there is a man at the door in a hat

and I want to be a cowboy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lake Daff-Dilly

Blind Me And Guide Me

Whose Language Will I Speak?