I dream below the growl of air conditioning

I dream of mice infested store rooms

of receiving cider kisses from suited men

who walk heavily with business

I dream below the cool caress of nasal frustrations

of concrete pavements chained to footprints

that only I can break with the look of true reflection

and i walk with great dizzying steps

This dream is for him

Travel instep so far as you know, things will only gain fortune when the future is brighter than the water on fire. So many buttons coming undone, hanging like faded night- and its all a mistake, all a belief of the mind. Though what I wrongly meant was If I wanted to, I could neglect the time we are together. All the time.

And I dream

I dream of pauses

I dream of forgotten gardens with broken chimneys

of Rivers stuck on their banks like drying fish

Of model armies fighting as they embrace

and a stranger who I warm to

though I know its not realities time

and i know I am reading my scripted thoughts

so I dream

Until I stop.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lake Daff-Dilly

Blind Me And Guide Me

Whose Language Will I Speak?