The Future is Strange



Ah the one night I had you is still in my bed
lost in the creases of my sheets
I guiltily thought of your background
your statistics and if you would still be pretty
when you are an old man
Will you make it there?
Who would help you there?
I only had you for one night of your life
No thought of love ever to cross the gaze
just a period of trying to get off and get through
to the next moment
the next morning
And now I wonder who will have you?
As you are aging?
who will walk you to your death bed
I would never want that chore
I would prefer to walk you to my bed for one night
and remember you like that
A Dorian Gray that cums quickly
and keeps me smiling with his noisy snoring
The Future is strange though
I speak from experience
And maybe it will throw us back together
for longer than a night
and I will have to walk you to your death bed
and perhaps I wont mind
until then

Comments

  1. I love the way you get these images and ideas from moments and situations so real and so not idealized. From the dirt of life you make beauty.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lake Daff-Dilly

Blind Me And Guide Me

Whose Language Will I Speak?