The Angel's Bark


Sing the industructable piano song towards my big fat head!
I need it between my legs before I go to bed!
Wave away my flies
Wave away my flies
Let your pale white digits do the walking in the cavity
Let your mind run wild with its unlocked depravity
I am lying here smelling cigarette smoke and old cologne
Lying here thinking of where I’d like to poke my bone
What a theatrical show!
Beneath the snow!
One of natural woe!
From head to toe!
Look at you boy, you are the son of death
All scars and fur, the part of the beast
Look at you boy, you’ve lust on your breath
And baby, I wanna be your feast
The lightening it hits the town, lighting the spire and angering the snarling angels
Oh, a stranger, I don’t believe we’ve met!
My name it is purity, but my middle name’s regret
The pavers move up and down we better stomp quietly
Better take off the bells from our sleeves
Better not make a scene and put a stop to this revolution!
Those angels will see us
Those heavily armed angels, blushin’ snarlin’ throbbin’ like beasts adribblin’
They set the pavers a tumbling
Don’t make a noise they will hear it
And you better hope you aint been eatin’ onions- they’ll smell it on yer breath
Wave away them flies boy
Wave away them flies with yer teeth
The cows are in the meadow!
The sheep are in the corn!
But lets not get sad, no… let us not get forlorn
You gotta let your pretty dairy boy fingers find my crotch
And maybe we’ll even let your buddy watch
The Lightening it sets the village alight, the outline of the town is fixed against the night, the angels are a’circling, they’re afeeling alright
In crawls the beast
Yeah in crawls a naked woman
In crawls the man they call ‘The Executioner’
And the people hum a melody as he sings
‘Flesh and death, powder and kegs
gonna walk the road, between your legs
Soldier boy, farmer boy, baker boy, all
Gonna walk that road before you fall’
The people stop humming and relax
There is an angel that barks as it flies overhead
The drink is warm but it’s better than being dead
Another stranger? When it rains it pours!
My name is Purity, my game is on all fours
Do you wanna play?
I just want to feel a warm breath against my shoulder blade
Or do I mean I wanna feel a cold blade against my warm shuddering breath
Oh you make me laugh either way
Another angel barks and they snarl and they snarl and play their drums
The racket won’t stop us from sucking on each other’s lower thumbs
This palace it is lit by the lightening
And if you wave away my flies
I promise things won’t get frightening
Things won’t get frightening

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lake Daff-Dilly

Blind Me And Guide Me

Whose Language Will I Speak?