A Brace Of Hares


The great experiment of life
Is to get frenzied enough to love
To become the phantom that understands
Edison's final utterance
I uphold a plethora of symbolic fishes
Scaleless yet still moving freely 
And great thighs are the focal point
As is a brace of hares
The cello's song is it's gift
As the book was at a different time
A great experiment this is
With greater minds beneath the plume
And I saw my first daffodil 
The Irises, they have already been acknowledged
Spring will be here soon
A good time to read Graves
I have to learn of the decline of an empire
Though in all honesty I would choose not to
I would choose to learn
Where this empire's secret keeper resides
To see what they experimented
What they believed in
What they recognised in a brace of hares 
And if they understood Edison's last utterance


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lake Daff-Dilly

Blind Me And Guide Me

Whose Language Will I Speak?