The Conquerer

I'm the real reason
As the world erodes
And I can feel what I need
While I see the point
Lasers come from who you are
The man you have grown to be
I know the real thing has yet to come
But as the jeans are pulled off
The rain seems to fall backwards
And love conquers none
LOVE CONQUERS NONE
El conquistador where are you?
Smoking bullet shells left on a stage
With you in the yellow I become a reason
A shadow for the nightmare to call
Another madness that needs naming
The movement in the mirror
Leading you amongst the dust
There is one valley none know of
A number that is infinity's everything
The graceful beginning
The tattered but proud ending
With lasers coming from the sound of your steps
I know the man you are
The man you have grown to be

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lake Daff-Dilly

Blind Me And Guide Me

Whose Language Will I Speak?