How Have You Been?

Little patience on the banks of brass
Drunken pirate dolphin myths
I heard someone say 'No this isn't it'
But I will love you again 

The world leans to one side
The thief is on the hwy driving alone 
Golden trophies fall off stools
No heroin men to catch them

I hear laughter and a spanish guitar
I hear of Spain and i hear of Hadrian
But the control of accent applauds the commercial
No trial and no judge
Just the blind jury who holds no scale

And alone on his bed, naked against his wool
There is a man with the softest of thighs
No shackle, not looking for danger nor adventure
But if you ask he will tell you
Shoes should leave a trace in the dust
As words should leave a deep cut on the page
The world is yours to bruise and damage
With art, with poems, with figures curved from rock and clay

Go and find Herod's death bed
Listen for the rolling stone
You are the man who rings the bells
And the fire blazes out of control

Do you think paint can be displayed in the tower?
Are you voting for the 3rd or the 4th, the 111th?
I don't know if this is the real thing, anytime is ok
But I will love you again

I hear the seven speakers
I hear the day
I hear the light hit the northern wall
I hear the wish of the eel


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lake Daff-Dilly

Blind Me And Guide Me

Whose Language Will I Speak?