Like The Dead



Grave childbirth
Flesh will return
There is never any constant sound
I wait for courage
I wait for our triumph
There is a lion deep within
There is a continent of blood
A whisper
Fresh rebirth with unnamed colour
Birds and bridges
Fossils hidden
Amongst ocean and city
I wait for security
I wait for change and damage
There is a temple for one
There is a mind lost
Family on the border
Standing on the scheme
Where is the church?
The lonely square with lavender

I am the boy with the portrait under his arm!
I am the child who looks for the sun amongst the bamboo
And the leaves move from left to right
But the trees are forever going to stay
Like the sky
Like the sister
Like the dead



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lake Daff-Dilly

Blind Me And Guide Me

Whose Language Will I Speak?