The More I See



I can't get over any sort of past
So all I do is walk in the garden
I no longer write any more words
My shelves are already too heavy
The city's paint is still wet
And the urine is salty
I assaulted the stars until the sun came up
And I found myself covered in sand
Brilliant ocean
Your floor is covered in weeds
I want to walk in your garden
I write no more words
Look at all those trees
So large and happy to be in this heatwave
I will give everything away
The heat in my groin
The lines on my palm
The salt on my lips
The light in my eyes
I am the drifting club of haiku borders
The motherless country of Japan
I will walk through the garden
I, like Rome, was once so loud
Now there are no more words
Just Bell-Flowers and forests
Churches that mean nothing
And walls that decay
The past is the new horoscope
And I listen for the plants as they try to break free

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lake Daff-Dilly

Blind Me And Guide Me

Whose Language Will I Speak?