The Poem Titled Japan


This is the poem titled Japan
Full of rage towards the city
I will never know your streets
The heartbreak of your command
Naked men bathing with bamboo in the wind
Cymbal on the wall
Characters of gold and earth
I want to find your ancient name
Your coloured demand
There is laughter with this meal
No angry silence full of dreams unfulfilled
The trout swim well
The rocks do not suffer water
And here in this Jungle of earth
I look for time unspent
Train whistles moving further away
A moan in the sleep never mistaken for bliss
I wish to bathe your sweet skin
Smelling of promise and history
I wish to walk further
I don't know anything anymore
I am colourless, bruised
A storm cloud moving over the garden
My hair gets longer, the children sing
The days get shorter, the old people argue
I have nothing to say about these new times
Can I be your gun? Can I sit in your holster?
Can I answer ask you questions
As I lay fruit at your temple
Sit below your alter
I merely want to paint my age on the soul
With the colour from your brush
Lotus blood from holy knife
Can you lay me down in the salted snow?
Down where the shore meets the ice
Can you kiss me where they light up those waves?
My heart is beating fast
But is seems like everything is so slow
Here is this poem titled Japan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lake Daff-Dilly

Blind Me And Guide Me

Whose Language Will I Speak?