My Head It Turns

Oh this roaring
It can not escape my ears
For it began when I was so young
And it has become a part of me
An essential energy
Orbiting my true soul
And my hand it rests all the while
Nestled on my groin
Waiting for the ferocious storm
Suited and exhaling
Knowing it’s wants
Exhibition of instinct before me
I await the true gallery
I coax the knowledge
The untying of the knot
For the world to be thrown against the horizon
I want the solace of evening
The comfort of morning
And I know you all watch
Waiting for a sign
But the world is not yet ending
The world it stays the same
I look at reflections
I look at the triumph of my nest
And there is no definitive madness
Nothing to define
Nothing to overcome
But the blue of night
The stream of blood and alcohol
We all await this new birth
The bargain of tomorrow
The knot that lies undone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lake Daff-Dilly

Blind Me And Guide Me

Whose Language Will I Speak?