Show Me The New Constellation

Show me the new constellation
The one for which there is no myth
And I will name a star for you
I will create the epic adventure
Golden liquids and summer music
Can you smell the blossoms of night?
Can you cover us in the blanket of energy and light?
They say this world is impossible. I say it is lonely
With the unused factories and the lonely fire smoke
I do what I can for you
But you are searching for your father in Beijing
Is he a Taxi driver
Is he an artist
A soldier or a corpse
My feelings are no longer new to me
And I’m old enough to understand
I will wait until you find yourself in your constellation
And I will look for you
Late at night
Forming a shape that creates a brand new myth
A poem for the centuries
About being lost at sea, about the kings body guards
About a boat and a path leading to the forest
I will write it all for you
And girls will dance and musicians will cry
Poets will be drunk
Lovers will make the sweetest of comparisons
For you
For you and me
For our constellation
Follow the egret home and I will be here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lake Daff-Dilly

Blind Me And Guide Me

Whose Language Will I Speak?