Where Sorrow Cannot Fly

I will follow you
Where sorrow cannot fly
Wishing the 1000 wishes
Of the 33 year old man
I believe it is possible
I believe it will change
With the explosions of fate
Somewhere in December
And Magic lives starving
Amongst the forgotten birds
Deep in the east, perhaps in the Himalayas
I fix my skeleton
With the kisses of locusts and wool
I fix the weather
With the armies of dead kings
I will follow the froth of seas
Heavily into the blue
Until my feet are bleeding
And the fish have red gills
But enough of these spells
Brought to you by St Valentine
I could not believe it was your fault
Until I saw the years leave my youth
Until I saw the salt thrown
For the luck of the town
The luck of the church
So we hope that the hair falls out
With responsibility
With the chill of winter
Its not the shyness of politeness
It's comfort and it's freedom
But the radio is on and I want to be naked
Drunk and naked
Under a fugitive blanket
Beneath a calm storm
Where Sorrow cannot fly

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lake Daff-Dilly

Blind Me And Guide Me

Whose Language Will I Speak?